An indoor Exercise Room
) is accessible 24 hours a day / 7 days a week via the common indoor corridor which links all three of the condominium complex's condo towers.
The Exercise Room features a cable weight lifting system, free weights ranging from 3 to 45 pounds, floor exercise mats, exercise balls, two treadmills, a stationary bicycle and an elliptical machine.
When using the Exercise Room, please keep the following in mind:
- Please red and respect all the rules posted on the bulletin board;
- Fill in all the required information requested on the sign-up sheet located on the bulletin board to log your usage;
- Wipe down and clean all gym equipment using the washing solution provided after use;
- Return all gym equipment to their designated storage area after use; and
- Turn off the lights if you are the last one to leave the Exercise Room.
If you notice any problems with any of the gym equipment, note the issue on the log sheet or contact the Property Management Office.
Note: A security camera is prominently installed to help mitigate the potential for theft and to document any unlikely incidents. Residents can obtain a key to the Exercise Room from the Secretary at the Property Management Office once they provide a small refundable deposit.